THEY ARE THE WORST.MADE AN APPOINTMENT GOT THE CAR THERE ON TIME.THEY HAD THE CAR 4 DAYS AND DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT IT.I FINALY SAID I HAD TO GO AND GET MY CAR AND TAKE IT TO ANOTHER DEALER .THE GET THE CAR FROM THERE LOT AND PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET IN TRAFFIC SO I COULD NOT CHECK THE CAR FOR DAMAGE.WHEN I GET HOME I NOTICE A LOT OF BIRD DROPINGS ON MY CAR AND BODY DAMMAGE TO MY RIGHT FRONT BUMPER THAT WAS NOT THERE WHEN I DROPPED OFF MY CAR.I CALL THE SERVICE MANAGER AND TELL HIM OF THE DAMAGE .HE TELLS ME HE WILL CALL ME BACK AND NEVER DOES.I HAD TO CALL MY INSURANCE COMPANY TO FILE A CLAIM.DONT TAKE YOUR CAR THERE GO TO ANOTHER SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of will never buy a jeep again. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bay ridge chrysler jeep dodge ram service department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35000. Bay Ridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bay ridge chrysler jeep dodge ram service department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bay Ridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

Had an Experience with Bay Ridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram?

Comments