Brooklyn, New York
100% full Not resolved
1.3

Update by user Feb 21, 2016

Has not made any contact with Me Or the BBB of New York.

Original review posted by user Jan 22, 2016

I RECENTY HAD MY JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE IN FOR SERVICE AT BAYRIDGE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM IN BROOKLYN AT 8635 18 AVE.I HAD AN APPOINTMENT GOT THE CAR THERE ON TIME.THEY HAD THE CAR 4 DAYS AND DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT IT.I FINALY SAID I HAD TO GO AND GET MY CAR AND TAKE IT TO ANOTHER DEALER .WHEN THEY GET THE CAR FROM THERE LOT THEY PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET IN TRAFFIC SO I COULD NOT CHECK THE CAR FOR DAMAGE.WHEN I GET HOME I NOTICE A LOT OF BIRD DROPINGS ON MY CAR AND BODY DAMMAGE TO MY RIGHT FRONT BUMPER THAT WAS NOT THERE WHEN I DROPPED OFF MY CAR.I CALL MR Paulo Amaral THE SERVICE MANAGER AND TELL HIM OF THE DAMAGE .HE TELLS ME HE WILL CALL ME BACK AND NEVER DOES.I HAD TO CALL MY INSURANCE COMPANY TO FILE A CLAIM.DONT TAKE YOUR CAR THERE GO TO ANOTHER SERVICE DEPARTMENT. I KNOW THER MUST BE ANOTHE CAR THAT WAS ALSO DAMAGE,LOOK AT THE PHOTO OF HOW THEY RETURNED THE JEEPP TO ME. I HAVE HAD THE JEEP THERE 6 TIMES FOR THE SAME PROBLEM AND THEY CANT FIXIT.I WILL NEVER BUY A JEEP AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE WAY I HAVE BEEN TREATED BUY THIS DEALERSHIP.

I didn't like: Are the worst.

Had an Experience with Bay Ridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion